As the world has become increasingly digitally interconnected, military leaders and other actors are ditching symmetric power strategies in favor of cyberstrategies. Cyberpower enables actors to change actual economic outcomes without the massive resource investment required for military force deployments.Cashing In on Cyberpower addresses the question, Why and to what end are state and nonstate a...
Hardcover: 280 pages
Publisher: Potomac Books (May 1, 2018)
Product Dimensions: 6.2 x 1.2 x 9.2 inches
Amazon Rank: 1611753
Format: PDF ePub TXT book
reviews: A study on real and potential applications of digital strategies in military, economic and other strategies that attempt or succeed in shifting world power. The tactics examined include “intellectual property theft, espionage to uncover carefully pla...
- Cashing In on Cyberpower: How Interdependent Actors Seek Economic Outcomes in a Digital World epub
- Download Cashing In on Cyberpower: How Interdependent Actors Seek Economic Outcomes in a Digital World epub
- Cashing In on Cyberpower: How Interdependent Actors Seek Economic Outcomes in a Digital World txt
- 978-1640120136 pdf
- Download Mark T. Peters II epub
- Download Mark T. Peters II books
- Download Computers and Technology pdf books
What an enjoyable read! Alex Kapranos, lead singer of Franz Ferdinand, has a delightfully descripti...
It was a horrific turn of events, but the world ended up better for it. Sometimes we have to lose a...